Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saturday April 3rd 2010

Today is Saturday and it rained pretty hard last night.  Nothing serious but got a pretty good rain.  I got up about 6:30AM and the clouds were starting to clear out.  Looks like it will be a nice day.  Decided to rummage around the garage again.  Started cleaning off the bench and a few other cluttered spots.  Doesn’t look much better but it was a start.  I found that I have termites in the garage.  Not really fond of termites.  Got my pressure washer out and decided to get a little of the green stuff off the north side of the garage.  Wish that would take care of the termites!!

100_1633

Here’s my pressure washer.  I haven’t used it for about 3 years now.  My neighbor uses it more than I do.  I hurt my back trying to get it started.  I think I twisted the wrong way and pulled a muscle.  I got it started though.

100_1634

This probably doesn’t look like much but the green stuff is gone now and I think the neighbors really appreciate that.  I kind of like pressure washing.

100_1635

Linda gave me a haircut.  Had to get a picture of that.  I don’t really like getting my hair cut but I sure don’t like it when it gets long.   Thought seriously about letting it grow so they could may a hair piece out of it.  It got to about 3 or 4 inches long and I couldn’t comb it anymore.  Drove me crazy.

100_1638

I fixed lunch today.  Egg, cheese and potato burrito.  Not to bad if I do say so myself.

Had to go to Lowe’s to find some termite spray.  Going to wait until Monday to spray it.  Checked out the price to replace the wood that they have pretty much devoured.  Won’t be to bad, just a little work.  I have a little more to do on it also so we will be able to see in there without turning on the light.  Not a lot of money but a lot of work. 

Played a little more golf and bowling, had a good time but my back still hurts and I had to put on a couple of heat patches, try to get it fixed by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment