Sunday, April 11, 2010

Friday April 9th 2010

“It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord and to sing praises unto Thy name, O most High”   Ps 92:1  Read this this morning and thought it really fit into this day…I also found another one….

”The Lord is great and greatly to be praised: He is to be feared above all gods, for all of the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the heavens.”  Ps 96:4-5.  This is something to think on.  We don’t have much, but what we do have is from the Lord and we enjoy life because He gave it to us.  HE IS OUR GOD!!  WE WILL SERVE THE LORD.

100_1686

I cleaned out most of the dead branches from the Azalea bush, and let me tell you they are brittle and sharp.  Hopefully it will keep on growing, and flower.  Hope the new ones grow and flower also.

100_1688

These are our garage doors and they need another coat of paint, well the whole garage could use another coat of paint, but I wanted to do some artistic work on these doors so they don’t look so “blah”.  I thought that I could paint a great big “Smiley Face” on each door, bright yellow of course, and one a male and the other a female!!!   Linda won’t let me do it. Can’t figure out why???  I see my planter is growing a nice green weed.  We usually plant petunias in them but probably won’t do it this year since we won’t be here. 

We had a nice quiet day today, I sat out on the porch in a lawn chair and kind of dozed for awhile.  It is sunny and just beautiful today.  Warming trend for the next week and no rain in the forecast, so the farmers will be out in the fields soon.  yall have a great Spring……Bye

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Love the verses.

    OK, I'm with Linda on the "smiley faces" on the garage doors. I'm just sayin'

    ReplyDelete