Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saturday April 17th 2010

Today is Aunt Virgie’s hair day.  I baked a couple loaves of bread this morning before we had to leave.  For some reason it didn’t taste right to me, Linda said it was good though.

101_0069

After a big lunch I had to take a walk so I walked back through the cemetery and they had just mown the grass.  Almost looks like a golf course.  During the walk I happened across some clover.  I see this along the interstate and it almost looks like a carpet.  I am from Northern Illinois and our clover doesn’t look like this.

101_0072

If I remember right the northern clover is round and a bluish red color. This looking at it from a distance almost looks rust colored.  Interesting.

101_0074

This is Rick and Connie's refurbished porch.  Looks very nice.  It was a great afternoon to sit outside and watch the birds and talk.

101_0076

Connie made a really tasty Shrimp Bisque and served it with garlic bread... Good stuff...

101_0078

Here we are having a wild game of Zilch.  Had a really fun night.  I think the pollen is doing a number on me, I have a headache, couldn't have been the card game.  Church tomorrow...night yall....

No comments:

Post a Comment