Saturday, April 3, 2010

Thursday April 1st 2010

100_1620

Beautiful morning!!  The picture doesn’t really do the color justice.  I took this about 6:30AM.  I think the saying is red in the morning sailor’s fair warning.  It was beautiful all day.  Guess it wasn’t red enough.

Went to town to get a few things and Linda had to look at Wal Mart and she found the Wii.  She got it.  They are a lot of fun, after you finally get it hooked up.   Wouldn’t work on one TV, I think it was to old so we had to put it on our big one.  Had to take some pictures….

100_1622

Here is Linda bowling.  She does pretty good.  Had to play a couple of games.

100_1623

Is that a bowling alley or what??  Linda really likes it, well, I do to, it’s a lot of fun. 

It’s been a good day, time to take it easy.

1 comment:

  1. OH, what fun!! And I understand that it is pretty good exercise, too. Wish we were there to play with y'all. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete