Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday April 15th 2010

Today is tax day!!  Thought I wouldn’t have much to write about today but things happened.

100_1795

Found a great new place to EAT!!  We didn’t really eat here but did have coffee and Linda had a ROC Coca Cola and I tried to get a return number for the camera I bought a few weeks ago. Overstock.com doesn’t have a user friendly return page.  I finally got to talk to a real person, IM, and she walked me through the process, well, she is sending me the things I need to send it back.  She was very nice, and helpful.

100_1797

Just happened to get a picture of a computer geek!  She got to read LaVon’s blog and Destiny’s blog.  Took a long time but she enjoyed both of them.

We went over to Wal-Mart to get a few things and it is quickly becoming the $200 store.  I bought another camera.  It is another Kodak, a C182 and seems to take very good pictures.

100_1798

I really like the camera.  I can get my phone and camera in my shirt pocket.  I am going to include a couple pictures I took with it.  Started out at 12 megapixels but lowered it back to 3 or 4.

112_0005

I think this is short at 12 megapixels.

112_0016

This was taken a few hours later at 3 megapixels and probably farther away.  Looks good to me!

I finally got a call into Gulfstream.  He tried calling me twice but I wasn’t in a good area to talk to him.  Finally called him back and he said the parts would be here MONDAY!!!!!  At Paw Paw’s they said it would only be a couple days and they would have it finished.  If this happens we will just have to enjoy the rest of our time here….Bye yall….

100_1799

Linda took this picture and wanted it included.  I think the dark ones are Llamas of course the others are Zebras.  Bye yall…

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Linda enjoyed reading my blog!! The flower pictures are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete