Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wednesday October 6th 2010

This is really something!!!  I didn’t get on the computer early, now I am going to have to rack my brain to remember what we did today!!!  I feel a headache coming on already!

Let me see, I think I woke up this morning, I must have gotten up, yesterday’s blog is done so I know that I did that, what else did I do today???  Today is Brenna’s day off so I know she stayed home and so did Jake.  OK, Jake and I rode bicycles while Brenna went to the store.  In the afternoon we went to look for a super wal mart and couldn’t find it.  The computer had the address and directions.  Bren followed the directions and we used the Tom Tom and we both ended up in the same place.  It wasn’t a super wal mart!  We tried another address and it wasn’t there either.  Bren went back to pick up Alexa and we went to El Cajon to the wal mart there.  Well, it really wasn’t a super wal mart either. Not sure if they have super wal marts here or not, we haven’t seen one.  We drove through a lot of places we have never been and probably will never go again.100_1473

Can you guess what the name of this store is??  Yep it is a 99 cent only store.  We have one close to us but this was a different one so we thought we would try it.  Didn’t show us much…

Jake picked out a flower for Linda…Now I can’t remember if it was today or yesterday!!!

100_1479

Isn’t that a gorgeous flower?  I think he picked it out all by himself!  Good job Jake.

On the way back from our little excursion we stopped at a Mexican restaurant called Cotixan.  This is their favorite for Carne Asada Burritos…

100_1474

Linda got one that was a little different.  It was a breakfast burrito, bean, cheese and egg.  It was pretty good also, she like it.  The kids had rolled beef tacos or taquitos, not sure how to spell that. 

 

We watched the rest of the move “Bedtime Stories” with Adam Sandler.  It was actually a pretty good movie.

I think Linda and I stayed up and watched a couple of episodes of Law and Order before going to bed.  Oh, today was rainy and cool, supposed to change tomorrow… Hopefully I will get on the computer earlier tomorrow so I can remember what we did!!! Bye y’all….

1 comment:

  1. I want Jake! He's is so stinkin' cute! Just pure cuteness. Post more pictures of Mr. Adorable, please.

    I'm right there with you, Buddy. If I don't write it down pretty quick, I forget it. Like, I'm just remembering something I said Tuesday to Wendy on the phone. We were talking about how much we missed each other... they're already in AZ.... and I said I sure miss y'all and she said, 'well, you know where we are,' and I said, 'I don't miss you that much.' OK, it was funny at the time! LOL

    ReplyDelete