Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tuesday October 26th 2010

Today Bren flies back from Chicago.  She isn’t feeling very good, has a cold or flu or something!!  Terrible to travel and not feel well.

I took Jake over to Ms Theresa’s for the day. Linda and I have a few things to do today before going to  the airport for Bren.

I went outside to take a picture of some Dragon Fruit.  I had never seen this before and Darin had me try some and it is pretty good. LaVon asked about the pomegranate seeds so I had to take a picture of this…

100_1594

100_1595

The above picture is of the plant the Dragon Fruit grows on.  I think it looks a lot like a cactus, may be from that family, I’m not sure.

We left to pick up Bren about 2:20PM she had called and said they were leaving about 20 minutes late because of the weather in Chicago.  We had time to go and sit and relax in the car.  We parked in the shade and rolled down the windows and had a great breeze.  Anyway, we waited about an hour and twenty minutes but it was enjoyable.  Bren sure doesn’t feel good.  She needs a lot of rest.  She has tomorrow off so that will help some.

Kim came over this evening for a last visit before we leave tomorrow. Had a real nice visit. 

We fixed pasta for supper.  Not to bad it was the good kind and we didn’t put on spaghetti sauce, just olive oil and cheese.  Tasted good.

Linda and I started packing stuff and I took a few things out to the car. and got the rest of the stuff almost ready to go.

We watched our Tuesday night TV and went to bed.  Nice and cool tonight, should sleep great!!…Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment