Sunday, October 10, 2010

Saturday October 9th 2010

Here I go again!!  I waited and didn’t do my blog for today so I am here racking my brain to figure out if yesterday (today) ever happened.  I’m assured by my family that it did, couldn’t prove it by me.

I think Bren and Darin went to a birthday party for a school mate of Alexa’s. Seems like they had a good time.  The kids came home with their faces painted but Jake washed his before I got a picture.  Alexa came in to show us…

100_1485

I think I found Jake’s picture from Bren…

tiger Jake

Alexa has a heart painted on her face with lots of glitter that doesn’t show up.  Jake had a tiger face and I think Bren sent it to me so I may have to put it on later.  I’m on a roll now, not sure what we did after this but I think it may come to me soon….Linda,  What did we do yesterday????  Uh Oh, Linda can’t remember either!!!  OK now I remember, we fixed supper.  Bren has a recipe for baked fish with dill and sour cream.  Thought that sounded good.  We started fixing it and Bren took Alexa to a party that evening at a church and I think they called it Princesses and Pirates.  She had a good time there.

The fish turned out pretty nice, it was different and I think we may try it again, we used Tilapia fillets and they were very tender.

We went to bed early, watched some of the Ed Sullivan show out takes of the singing groups in the sixties.  The Beatles, the Animals, Petula Clark etc.  It was pretty good then Linda changed the channel to watch 48 hours.  I fell asleep and the next thing I new the weather was on, so I watched that and went back to sleep.  Have to get up early.    Oh, Linda went shopping with Bren and she lifted Jake into a shopping cart and it kind of made her back sore.  Early morning tomorrow, church is at 8:30 so we have to get up early….Night y’all…..

1 comment: