Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday October 23rd 2010

Today is Alexa’s birthday.  She has waited most impatiently for today.  She opened our bedroom door about 5:45AM and I waved to her and then she closed the door so I figured it was time to get up.  I know it is going to be a long day and very busy!!

We are trying to clean up the house a little more and keep it clean for the party that is coming up in a couple of hours.  We have to kind of watch the kids and keep making sure they pick up their toys etc…

Darin made a couple of vegetable trays that look very good…

100_1565

I think he did an excellent job, and he made two of these. People started arriving about 11AM and it was a steady stream after that.  I’m not sure if they kept track of how many people were actually here but it was a good crowd and the weather didn’t really cooperate, it started raining but the kids didn’t mind, they kept playing in the jump jump or whatever it was called.

100_1569

Alexa in one of her new dresses.  She has more toys and things now than she knows what to do with.  The party was a very successful.  I think every one enjoyed themselves.  We did the clean up and the jump jump wasn’t picked up until 7PM so the kids played for another couple of hours in there.  I tried it but I couldn’t hardly stand up in it.

I took a video of most of the party and before they went to bed I showed them the video on the computer.  Guess they liked it, they watched most of the video while they were eating and before getting ready for bed.  We took it easy the rest of the night in fact we went to bed about 9:30PM.  I was tired….Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment