Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wednesday October 20th 2010

Here it is Wednesday already!!  We have about one more week and then head back for Sikeston.  Haven’t heard anything from Paw Paw’s but then I’m not in any hurry right now.  We will spend a little time at home and try to fix a couple of things that really need to be fixed.

Bren has a Dentist appointment this morning so Jake will stay home with us until she gets done. I think Bren wants to do a little shopping afterward. Jake and I played with the Matchbox Cars and the Hot Wheel Cars until she got back home.  Bren took Jake to Wal Mart and some where else.

Laurie and Peanut, Gabriella, came over in the afternoon to visit with Bren and Jake.  Got a picture of them on the computer….

100_1553

Peanut is a little older than Jake but they like to play together.  Jake has a swimming lesson this afternoon so Bren is going to pick up Alexa and she can play with Peanut while Jake is swimming.  Bren said that Jake almost fought to keep from going swimming!!  I sure don’t understand why he doesn’t like swimming, well, he does like it he just doesn’t want to go.

Linda and I made a home made pizza tonight.  We had left over vegetables so that was a good way to use them.  Had some left over pepperoni so we used that also.  It turned out good and it all got eaten.  I’m getting old!! That wasn’t last night, we made chicken fajitas!!  We had left over Bell Peppers, that’s what it was, not pizza.  The fajitas turned out excellent. 

Bren bought a new IPad.  She has been trying to figure out how to use it so she can take it to Chicago with her this weekend.  I tried typing on it and it isn’t something that I could use.  The keypad is way to sensitive for me.  If you could learn to touch and remove your fingers it would work fine but you can’t rest your fingers on the keypad because you get all kinds of letters on the screen.  Way to touchy for me.

Got to watch a couple of our favorite shows tonight. Oh, back to this morning, Alexa was smiling and happy and eating her breakfast.  She walks fine and feels fine.  Praise the Lord!!!  I miss some things because I don’t do this in the evening, I wait until the next morning to do my blog.  Can’t do it at night very often, I like the quiet in the morning.  OK enough, time to go…Bye Y’all…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment