Friday, October 15, 2010

Thursday October 14th 2010

This month is almost to the middle!  Time is really going by fast.  Alexa is still in the hospital.  They haven’t figured out what the problem is yet.  She is feeling better but the way it sounds the feeling is sometimes good and sometimes not so good so whatever the problem is I don’t think it has been corrected yet.

Bren got up early this morning and was gone before we got up and she took Jake to Ms Theresa’s for day care.  We have some running to do today and we will pick him up around 4:45PM for Moonbeams.  That is at the Salvation Army and I guess they really like it.

Linda and I went to Food 4 Less (Kroger's)To pick up the things we need for Saturday.  Going to have Dee and the kids and Kim and Jacob in.  Unfortunately if Alexa doesn’t get to feeling better I’m not sure what will happen then????  Hopefully she will get to feeling better.

We got the mail today and I got my battery for the camcorder. I ordered it from China!  Ebay.  I looked at all the other places here in the states and the cheapest was about $56 and this one was $8.50.  The shipping was $20 though but still a lot cheaper.  I sure hope that it works.  I’m sure that it will work but to get it recharged, that is what I’m worried about.  After checking it out it wasn’t to bad…..

100_1520

The camera on the right will fit in my shirt pocket the battery in the middle came with the camera and the one on the left is the new one.  Notice it has a tail.  It was pictured with the tail and it also said that it would not charge on the camera like the little one does.  Well right next to the tail there is a slot and the cord I have to transfer pictures with also charges the battery from the computer!!!  The top has a row of LED lights that show how much charge is left in the battery.  It is fully charged now so hopefully it will last a couple of hours.

I picked up Jake and took him to Moon Beams.  He really didn’t want to go but after being there for a few minutes he got in the groove.

100_1517

The bag is supposed to be a cat.  He liked doing that.  He also did a picture of a mouse and that was pretty good also.  They also feed them.  He had tuna macaroni and cheese and string beans and garlic bread.  Also had a nice carrot salad and a piece of chocolate cake.  He liked the cake.  I had some of the food and it was really good!

After getting home and playing for awhile, Bren called and she was coming home so we kept Jake up so Bren could see him.  Jake didn’t mind at all!! I played race car with him on his match box race set.  He was really hyper! We had a good time though and about 8:30 Bren got him to bed.  Whew!!  I don’t know where he gets his energy.  At night when he’s tired he really gets active.

Linda and I watched a couple of shows before going to bed.  I actually felt pretty good, thought I might fall asleep on the sofa but I didn’t.

Well, we are getting close to heading home, may stop in Benson to see David and Marian and then stop in Branson to see Daniel and Rachel if they are still there and Nick and Sherry.  Will probably get to see Roger and Heidi also.  Going to quit now….Night y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Alexa needs to be at home. Makes me sad that she's still in the hospital. Praying they find out what's wrong soon.

    ReplyDelete