Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tuesday October 5th 2010

It is cool and rainy today, feels good.  We aren’t planning on doing to much today, going to the store to get a few things but other than that we will just stay home.

When we got done at the store I noticed the temperature on the car and it was 63 degrees and by the time we got home it was 61 degrees.  A little chilly but we can live with it.

I tried calling Paw Paw’s again and same thing as yesterday.  They don’t know anything and they don’t call back. I tried calling Steve Tobias at Gulfstream and they weren’t there and didn’t call back.  This is just about like last Spring!!  I’m not in any hurry to get it, but I would like to know what they are going to do.  I’m sure Steve from Gulfstream won’t tell me, he doesn’t seem to know what is going on either.

Linda and I made homemade pizza tonight.  Turned out pretty good, even smelled like a pizzeria! It all got eaten too.

TV night tonight. NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and the Good Wife.  Today is a short blog!  Maybe I will write more tomorrow……

No comments:

Post a Comment