Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday October 25th 2010

It is cool this morning and raining.  Guess they need the rain here.

We are going to take Jake to Ms Theresa’s this morning but don’t have a lot planned for today.  I think Linda will probably sleep in because of the last two days.  They were pretty busy.

I made a new copy of the birthday party for Alexa because the one I made wouldn’t play on the TV.  The new one does.  We watched it and it turned out pretty good. Not like the one from the air show.  I may have to copy over that one, it isn’t really worth watching.

 

Our departure date is slowly creeping up on us.  We still plan on leaving Wednesday.  I made reservations at the motel in Benson AZ for Wednesday night.  It was a pretty nice motel and a good rate.  I checked the price for one in Roswell NM and it wasn’t nearly as good a rate.  We didn’t stay there the last time we went through because it was so expensive, guess they have to keep their prices up to help support the “Aliens”!

I didn’t take any pictures today but Linda wanted me to take a picture of the rose with dew on it….

100_1573

I guess if you look hard you can see the droplets…

I picked up Jake about 4:15PM and he was asleep…Not good…he wasn’t a happy camper and it took about an hour or more for him to get in a decent mood.  He doesn’t like to be awakened from a deep sleep.  He wouldn’t even let  me get him out of the car so he sat there for about 10 minutes, he finally got out and came into the house.

We took a ride over to Dee’s house and played a game of Zilch with her and the boys.  They did pretty good.  I guess they like the game, they both went out and bought a deck of cards and they remembered how to play.  We left there about 8:30PM I think and headed back to Bren and Darin’s.  Everyone was already in bed.  We watched “The Event” and “Castle”  They were pretty good.  Linda had a hard time staying awake and so did I.  Time to get some sleep I guess….

No comments:

Post a Comment