Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wednesday August 4th 2010

I think I have a problem!!!  I forgot Tuesday!!  I don’t see it anywhere, wonder if I slept through it???  I remember that we worked with Nick and Sherry Tuesday and unless I posted it that is about all I remember. Time sure flies when I’m in a trance.

Today Linda and I work with Johnny Mac.  The workload isn’t bad at all. and I know we can get through it with no problem.

Before going to work though I needed to bake bread.

100_0915

The cinnamon rolls look a lot better than they tasted.  I think I baked them to long and they just weren’t sweet enough for me. Haven’t tried the bread yet but it looks good. Linda and I usually have a slice of toast for breakfast and we only have 2 slices left. Again I had to use the convection oven three times to bake all this.  I don’t mind doing it three times but it gets kind of warm in here even though it is early in the morning.  Sure wouldn’t want to do it at night!!

We had a good day at work, got all the rooms done and the laundry almost all done.  Johnny Mac was going to finish the laundry at the Lodge.

Hey Nick, I washed two mop heads!!!  Not a good idea.  I got one untangled and the other we may have to throw away.  These mops are like really cheap (material)!  The newer of the two is really bad, not sure if we will get that one untangled or not. The good thing about it is they are clean!

Linda got a call from Dr Moore.  Dr Moore is the one she was supposed to see Monday. I didn’t want to go but she made the appointment for tomorrow evening so I guess I will take her.  He wants to make sure that she has no underlying problems with the hypoglycemia. To go back to yesterday, we were cleaning a cabin and Mark stopped in to look at it and Linda was having a little spell. He said something about Missy having that problem and it was low blood sugar.  I asked if she had the blood test kit and she does so he asked her to come over (their camper is about 50 feet away) and she checked Linda’s blood sugar and it was 58 which I guess is kind of low.  Back to today, Dr Moore wants her to come in to check her. This is good, she may have an underlying problem and hopefully we will find out for sure what is going on.

We were in the office and on the way out I saw a Bee. Whoopie!!! Who cares??? Thought I would take a picture of it anyway….

100_0917

Well, the picture isn’t hardly worth printing.  Bummer!  Thought it turned out nice but is sure is blurry. The good thing is if I need the number for the office I can look at this picture!!!

We fixed chili dogs for supper.  Used Hebrew National this time.  First time. They are OK but I prefer Nathan’s. The chili is canned and not to bad, of course I like most anything.

Relaxing night, not going to do anything, actually it is to hot to do anything. The weather is supposed to be a little cooler tomorrow and rain I think.  It made it up over 100 here and when you got a little breeze it didn’t feel to bad.  Time to get some sleep….

3 comments:

  1. those cinnamon rolls look delicious!! Maybe try a cream cheese icing! :) I sound like an expert, huh?!? I always buy the canned ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope linda starts feeling better! Keep us posted on that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how behind I am in reading your blog. I am so sorry. Sure will be glad when I get somewhere where there's wifi!!

    ReplyDelete