Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monday August 23rd 2010

Let me see now….Yes, I believe it is 8 days…give or take..

I got up, yes I did…I’m thinking…getting a headache now, I think I got up early, about 4AM.  Lots of things I want to do today, but 4AM??? I went ahead and did the laundry, reading, computing, drinking coffee, I didn’t make bread, then I went over and talked to Maggie and checked the work schedule. I know, we aren’t working today but I like to see what is going on. I told Daniel and Rachael to leave the rooms for us and just do what came up today. On my walk back over to the camper I met Roger and talked to him for a little while.  He gave us a loaf of pumpkin bread.  Excellent!   Heidi told us later he made it!!  Good job Roger!!

After I got back to the camper I found some glass wipes and cleaned the windshield in the car.  It was bad, especially with the sun shining on it.  The inside of the windshield looked like it had smog on it.  Looks a lot better. Then I climbed up on top of the camper to check the air conditioner. I took it apart and the only thing I found wrong was inside there is some foam for insulation that was loose so I glued it back on.  The fins were all clean so there is plenty of air flow.  It seems to be a little quieter now and maybe cools a little better.  I know at 94 degrees it cooled enough to cycle on and off so maybe it is fixed.  I still think I would rather have a different air conditioner though.

When Linda got up we dropped off our suggestion sheets to Heidi.  We are going to miss Roger and Heidi, they are excellent to work for..

I should have gotten a picture….Linda got a perm!!  Looks pretty good only they didn’t style it very good.  I didn’t even like it but I know she will be able to do it like she likes it.  I’ll get a picture of her tomorrow.

Before we went to town I called the Branson Belle showboat thingy and was going to make reservations for us on Tuesday afternoon. Well, they are closed on Monday and Tuesday, guess we won’t do that.  Called about the show SIX and they were closed.  I think our going to shows for this season is about over.  We are going to see Mike Walker at the “God and Country” Theater tomorrow with Daniel and Rachael, but I thought the Branson Belle would be a nice way to celebrate the end of the season. Oh well, no big deal.

Guess that’s about all we did today.  Exciting huh? I watched “Back to the Future” tonight.  I didn’t remember a lot of it so I enjoyed it again. Catch Y’all tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment