Friday, August 20, 2010

Thursday August 19th 2010

Just a shade over 12 days to go!!!  The weather is getting warm again, they say it isn’t humid but it sure feels like it is.

We have a light work load today four turnarounds, three refreshes, two arrivals and a partridge in a pear tree!!!  Thought you might like that Nick:-) We actually only had a couple checkouts and refreshes.  We got to finish up the laundry at both parks and got the closets filled up again. I got a picture of Linda working this afternoon!!

100_1011

100_1013

It takes awhile to fold sheets but the towels are pretty easy and a lot faster. We had to transfer some product from one park to another and then some of it back again.  Roger said that the Lodge will close the third and first floor pretty soon and just use the second floor, which actually is the ground floor. I think towards the last of November they will close it down completely, the North Park campground and the Lodge.

On the way home we stopped at Daniel and Rachael’s new “home”. We got to go inside and it was “COLD”!!!  I had to leave and get warmed up again.

100_1015

I don’t know how big the air conditioner is but it sure works good.  They set the camper up this afternoon and we are anxious to hear how comfortable it is.  I know it is going to be “cool” for sure.  The air conditioner works a lot better than ours does and is a lot quieter. I think they will be happy with it.

Now for our gourmet supper!!  I went to a lot of work to fix this!!!

100_1018

This is another picture that could probably go on the cover of a gourmet magazine!!  Hot dogs with fried cabbage slaw.  They were good!  I can’t think of to much though that I don’t like.  Linda wouldn’t eat the stuff that is good for you though, can’t hardly believe that she wouldn’t eat the slaw!

We had a pretty good night tonight, I watched three hours of AFV!!  That is one of my favorite shows.

I have a picture of another moth.  This one is kind of blurry but it is another one of the “different” moths we have seen here in Branson.

100_1010

This moth isn’t very big but it is unique. Different shaped wings and a different color.  They must thrive here, back in Sikeston where they grow a lot of cotton and spray for Boll Weevils the spray probably kills most of them but the bugs are still there especially the mosquitoes!

 

OK guess I have gone on long enough, time to get some sleep because tomorrow is going to be a really hard day!!  We have all kinds of work to do tomorrow, are you getting ready Nick???  See you in the morning!!! Night Y’all….

1 comment: