Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tuesday August 24th 2010

OK we have 5 working days left counting today!!  Going fast! We aren’t working today though:-)

Got up early again this morning.  Wanted to bake bread again.  We gave most of the last batch away and we are about out. 

100_1037

Made it pretty much the same as usual.  Used a plastic square pan though.  Looks good but will be kind of hard to toast a slice of it.

Our dinette is starting to come apart.  The outside front is now completely loose from the frame.  Need to fix it….

100_1032

This doesn’t look very good but the side of the seat is now solid and when we get to MS I will have them countersink the hole and put in a plug to make it look decent.

Here is a cicada..100_1030

This one is alive.  I touched it with my foot before I took the picture.  I think we have tree frogs here that croak all night.  Our air conditioner makes enough noise that it doesn’t bother us.

100_1039

Linda’s new hairdo.  Have a little better picture.  She is making her famous pork burritos!!  YES!!!  Good stuff!!

100_1041

We aren’t going to do a lot today, we are going to take in a show tonight with Daniel and Rachael.  The Mike Walker Show.  Supposed to be good.

100_1049

They were right he is very good.  He is also a Christian.  We bought a CD of his gospel music and I don’t know how to get it on my blog so I will have to have LaVon show me how to do it.  Most of the Gospel songs on his CD are his original songs and have a great message.  It was about 10PM when the show got over and is about my bed time. I am going to try to post this so will catch you tomorrow…Have a great night…..

No comments:

Post a Comment