Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunday August 22nd 2010

Starting out to be a great day!!  I found our dish soap!!  It was in the trash!! Can’t hardly believe that I would do something like that.  I figured as long as I put it in there I might as well do the rest of the dishes.  Wasn’t a lot but the crock pot takes up most of the counter.

Linda’s glucose yesterday was 160. That is a little on the high side.  We had gone to Pizza Hut though and we ate quite a bit of pizza, which was really good.  She took it again this morning and it was down to 107.  PTL… She is going to try to watch her eating a little closer now to make sure it doesn’t get back up that high again.

We have a lot to do today, there are eight checkouts but no turnarounds. We had to start at the Lodge because no one at the motel had checked out yet. This takes a little time going back and forth between parks but that is just the way it is.  We finished one room at the Lodge then headed over to the main park to do the motel rooms. We finished three rooms plus a room that wanted clean sheets.  They said they have fleas!!  We had one room left to do after lunch at the motel.  We finished that one then two more over at the Lodge so we only have two left now and we told Daniel and Rachael we would get them Wednesday when we come back to work. About 4:45PM Missy called and said they rented the Cozy Cabin and they rented linens.  We had to go back to the main park and get the linens ready before heading home. All together today we did six checkouts and one refresh, for us that is about our maximum.

Went to church tonight at Friendly Baptist.  Linda was beat to a frazzle so she went to bed.  Bill the associate pastor had the service tonight.  I think I like him better each time I hear him.  He kind of gets “with it” now.

I’m trying to plan all the things I have to do tomorrow.  Hope I get some of them done.  Time to get some needed rest and relaxation….Nite Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment