Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wednesday August 25th 2010

Six more days and we will be on the road again…

Today is another bug day..Linda saw a Preying Mantis on the chair and I had to look twice.  I thought it looked like pine needles, which we have plenty of here and she also saw a Wooly Worm which we had a hard time getting a good picture of…

100_1051

 

100_1063

The Preying Mantis is sure a weird looking bug!!

Well, work was something else today.  We had two refreshes and one of them has had a “DO NOT DISTURB” sign on the door for at least three days now.  I think they are checking out tomorrow so we will have something to do tomorrow.  Daniel and Rachael had everything done.  We left a couple rooms from Sunday and they did them.  We finished up all the laundry, including the rags, and then cleaned windows at the Lodge. We also finished getting the rooms ready for shampooing.  I will try to get a picture of the shampooers tomorrow.  Sounds exciting huh?  Kind of like watching grass grow.

I went to church tonight.  Pastor is starting a study on Galatians. I have learned things I didn’t know.  Galatia was not just one church but a country with many churches.  They had problems, but who doesn’t?

After I got back from church we had some of Linda’s pork burritos.  Love those pork burritos. We watched some TV and went to bed, not a real exciting night but Linda was tired and so was I, wasn’t from over working though I don’t think, maybe we are getting old??

Oh, forgot about the weather.  I turned off the air conditioner this morning and opened up the camper. It was beautiful.  I went for a little walk this morning and had to come back and put on a jacket. It was only in the sixties and felt great.  It was a gorgeous day.  Hope y’all had a great day also….

No comments:

Post a Comment