Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday August 20th 2010

It’s PAYDAY!!  Whoopee!!  Today should be a pretty easy day, I’m not sure what all is going to happen at work but shouldn’t be to bad.

Linda took her glucose again this morning, I think it was 107 or maybe 98, well one day was 98 and the next, or other, was 107, still in a good range.

The heat and humidity are back again.  I think it is supposed to get into the mid 90s today.  It sure doesn’t take much to start sweating.

Linda and I went to the main park and did a refresh and a turn around.  The rooms weren’t to bad but gave us quite a bit of laundry.  Had four loads which we left for after lunch.  We found something under our folding table that had been there since we started working so I dug it out and it was a little sleeper or something for a small child.  It had an air mattress with it and I filled it up with air and checked it in the pool.  It has a leak so Roger had said that if the air mattress leaked to throw it away.  I did. It was really cute though and would have been for a child about three feet tall or shorter. The air mattress looked like a bed when it was inflated.  I hadn’t ever seen anything like it before. We took the leaf blower over to the Lodge and I blew off the decks and the parking lot while Nick did some weed eating.  I’m not particularly fond of finding work to do after our job is done.  Oh well, 7 more working days after today!!!  YES!!!

Daniel and Rachael took us out for pizza tonight at the Pizza Hut.  This Pizza Hut is probably the best one I’ve ever been to.  They have excellent food and the wait staff is very good…

100_1022

100_1024

The pizza was excellent!!!  Had a great time, went to Wal Mart after the pizza and I picked up some jalapenos and cheese and Linda got a pork roast at County Market, they didn’t have any at Wal Mart.  This Wal Mart, for a super Wal Mart sure doesn’t have a lot of stuff, well, they have a lot of stuff but not the stuff we are looking for:-)

Couldn’t believe it, when we got back home and in the house it was almost 10PM!!  Already time for bed!!!  Where does the time go????

Roger asked me this morning if I already had one foot out the door!  Yep! Getting almost close enough now that I could just fall out!!  Nite Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment