Friday, July 5, 2013

Wednesday July 3rd 2013

I am going into work today and I will mow the mobile home park.  I was going to mow Russell St this week but I won’t have a way to get over there so it will have to wait until next week.

The mowing went great today.  I had no problem and the day went well!

I forgot that I mowed Kay’s lawn yesterday, something else I did but forgot about.  I had forgotten that I told her I would do it Monday but it rained Monday and I decided to wait until Tuesday but then I may have done it on Monday, she called to see if I was going to do it.

I was pretty tired after work and when I got home I took a shower and sat and watched TV, well, I slept through parts of the evening.

Went to bed early so guess it is time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment