Friday, July 5, 2013

Tuesday July 2nd 2013

Well today I am going to work in the office for Grant.  Grant went to Springfield for a week and I will take his place.

Not a lot going on at home, we invited Jim and June over for hamburgers Saturday.  We haven’t gotten together with Jim and June since we got back from Texas, well, I don’t think we got together.  We may have but I figured that it was time to get together again.

Work went pretty good.  I did keep busy for most of the day.  I was pretty tired and I tried to read and that didn’t last very long.  I couldn’t stay awake and read. I had time to do one day of the blog on the computer and the day was all I got done.

I got out on time and home at a decent hour!

We didn’t do anything tonight just stayed home and relaxed so I guess I will just say Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment