Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday July 22, 2013

Well, I have missed a few days for sure but I am having computer problems. The computer I use for my blog, well, it isn't broke but I can't get online! I can get online with my other one but I can't do my blog on it!   What a bummer!
We have been keeping pretty busy, kids will be in tomorrow evening. I didn't think we would see them this year! Gianna is even coming back. Be the first time for her, Bren, Alexa  and Jake to be here at our place. We are really looking forward to their visit!
I sure don't like doing the blog on the phone but right now I don't have any choice, well, I guess I could go to Facebook, more people would probably read it.
I think I have to work today, we have had a lot of rain though so we will see what happens.
I am going to try to post this and even though it is eat morning I will say Night Yall.....


No comments:

Post a Comment