Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Saturday June 29th 2013

OK Saturday, Don and Cheryl stayed the night, we were all tired, had a rough night after we got home because the pump quit working but got it done and got to bed around 1AM or later.  I sure didn’t want to get up this morning but I was up at 6AM and made some cinnamon rolls.  It isn’t hard to make the rolls but it takes a little time.

They actually turned out pretty good.  They tasted great.  We had fruit and cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

The pump is still working, hasn’t come apart again so maybe it is fixed for awhile.

We had a good visit this morning and they had to leave around 11AM to head back home. 

I went to work at 1PM and had a decent day but I was pretty tired.  I tried doing the seed lesson and a little on the Sunday School lesson but found I had a hard time staying awake.  I also posted a day on the blog which was amazing that I finished one day but I needed to try to catch up a little.  Helped but still didn’t get caught up.

I am going to look, I think I may be able to find a picture to put in here…

P1010961

I thought this was pretty interesting at the air show.  A small plane landing on an RV!  He was on there but the wind let him get set down solidly.  He had to keep one side up or the wind would push him off the other side.  He tried three times and was almost there but didn’t get down successfully which was OK because this was pretty dangerous.

Well, time to relax tonight and take it easy.  I am tired and will probably go to bed early, maybe not though.  Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment