Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Monday July 1st 2013

This is the first day of July!!  Guess that means the year is half over already!  Time is flying by and it will be Fall in no time at all.  Kids will be going back to school, leaves will change color and it will get cold, makes me shiver just thinking about it.

We went to town this afternoon.  Needed to get a filter for the a/c.  The old one is getting pretty dirty and needs to be replaced.

I am feeling pretty good today, I think I may be able to make it through the whole day without a nap, which doesn’t mean I won’t sleep a little in my chair. I have found though that when I sleep or take a nap I have a little problems sleeping at night, not good.

Well, other than taking it easy and watching a little TV there isn’t much going on today.  I watched Duck Dynasty tonight and had a good laugh.  If you haven’t ever watched Duck Dynasty, well, I think you are missing something.

Guess it is time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment