Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Friday June 28th 2013

     

I went to work this morning.  I know that I have to mow over at Russell Street.  I need to get done by noon because Mark is down to one vehicle and he needs to pick up Kim for lunch.  I think I will make it ok, I didn’t take any Round Up with me so that will knock off about a half hour and I did start earlier.

Mowing went good and when I was finished I stopped to see Miss Lorene and I asked if she wanted to go to church with us on Sunday and she said yes!!!  I was amazed!!  I told her what time Linda and I would be there and that makes two ladies were are picking up on Sunday Morning.  Linda hasn’t ever met Miss Lorene but I’m sure she will like her.

When I got back I was actually about five minutes early.  Mark had asked me earlier to help take a tree down this afternoon and actually today was the first day that I had plans in the afternoon but after I got back I told him I would help until around 2PM. 

I had a few things to do while they were at lunch and when he got back we tackled a tree and cut it down, cut it up and took it to the burn pile.  I had to leave before all the clean up was finished but we had gotten most of the mess cleaned up.

I got home and took a shower and had time to relax a little before Don and Cheryl got here.  They did some yard sales on the way down here.  Guess they had a good time.

We went to town and we took them to Lambert’s for way to much to eat.. Had a good time..

P1010947

Now I am having trouble with my Live Writer, it doesn’t look anything like it did before, actually I think I hit a key that changed things so I don’t know what it will be like when I post it (when I post it).

The air show was good and I think I have a couple of pictures…

P1010955

This was one of my favorites, the jet powered bus, boy that was hot!  He got the bus up over 300mph, doesn’t take long to get to school at that speed!

P1010970

This was another favorite, a MIG 17 (Russian)  He did a good job of demonstrating it. It was fast and loud…

We got some good views and they had fire works at the end…

P1010982

We got home around 11PM and guess what.  We had no waterSad smile  What a bummer.  Don helped me fix it.  Not sure what happened but it got hot enough to melt some of the plastic pipe.  It was around 1AM before we finally got it going. I didn’t want to go to bed without water.  

This made for a long day for sure….definitely Night Y’all..

No comments:

Post a Comment