Monday, July 8, 2013

Saturday July 6th 2013

Today is Saturday and we don’t have a lot planned.

Jim and June came over for lunch. I cooked hamburgers out on the grill.  They were pretty good but cooked them a little to long.  We had a great visit with Jim and June.  They stayed quite awhile and we caught up with all the things that are going on with them. 

We did go into town this afternoon and picked up a couple of things and we stopped over at Miss Lorene’s place to make sure that she wouldn’t be going to church with us tomorrow.  She isn’t, she is going with her daughter  to see her grandkids.

I have downloaded a bunch of pictures and I know I can find one to down load here!!!!

P1010987

OK, here is a good one.  I sent our daughter and granddaughter birthday cards from our mailbox and they ended up fifteen feet down the road in the neighbors mailbox!  He opened both of them but was nice enough to bring them back.  I figured I better let the mail man that it didn’t go where he delivered it last time.  He left the note in the mailboxSmile…..

P1010984

FISH TACOS!!!  Linda fixed these and these are probably the best I’ve ever had.  She spiced them up and they were absolutely delicious.

We pretty much took it easy the rest of the day and got ready for Church and Sunday School tomorrow.  I invited another class to come into our class because I wanted to explain our memory verses and how to memorize them.  Hopefully it will be a good lesson.

Time to say Night Y’all…..

No comments:

Post a Comment