Saturday, July 13, 2013

Monday July 8th 2013

I decided to go into work today and dump the trash and spray some Round Up.  I think it is going to be another very warm day.  It has been up in the nineties and very humid.  Didn’t take long to dump the trash and I had seen a lot of spots that weeds were growing again where they weren’t supposed to.  Time to spray them and get them back under control.

I finished up before noon and headed back home.  I think I stopped at the store and got some things.  We are going to GBP on Thursday and Linda is going to make pulled pork. 

My mind is really kind of blank.  I don’t really remember what we did and today is Thursday.  I have let this go again.  Thought I could remember and Linda doesn’t really remember either but she does remember more than I do.

P1010991

This a picture of a Rose of Sharon with a Bumble Been collecting some pollen and the legs are really fat covered with pollen.  Very interesting!

Not much else to day today so I will just say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment