Friday, July 26, 2013

Family Reunion trip

Friday July 26th and we are in Rock Falls. The reunion is tomorrow in Milton Wisconsin. I sure don't like doing this on the phone but I didn't bring the computers!
We had a good time with the kids back home and will meet up again tonight. Gianna is coming into Rockford this afternoon and we will pick her up and go on into Janesville.
I will start taking pictures with my phone so I can post some with my blog.
Jacob is in, or on, Palmyra, an atoll, in th South Pacific. He is working like crazy and having a blast.  I have a picture I will try to post later.
Today we are going to Linda's sister's home and I will try to shampoo her carpet, and make a batch of cinnamon rolls.
Not a lot going on now though so I will sign off. See ya later...

No comments:

Post a Comment