Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wednesday July 10th 2013

I went into work early this morning I started at 8AM instead of 9AM.  I figured it was supposed to rain this afternoon and I would really like to get the mobile home park done.

Actually I probably could have gone another week and it would have been OK but it does look better since I have mowed it.

I left work around 3PM and got home around 3:30.  Took and nice long shower and relaxed for awhile.

Church tonight.  We have a business meeting and it was a short one and then Pastor read some scripture and then asked questions or asked for input on the scriptures. We had a pretty good night.

Linda was preparing some stuff for tomorrow when Pastor and Coyita get here.  We invited them for supper.

Had a pretty good night, kind of relaxing so I guess I will just say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment