Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday July 5th 2013

Nice morning, Sparky and I spent a few hours outside just enjoying the weather.

When Linda woke up we decided to drive over to Paducah KY to Harbor Freight and look at the tile saws.  I have a project I want to do and I need a tile saw.  Bought a few other things there that I may need.  Can’t start on the project though until the kids come and leave.  I am kind of excited to get started on the project, later.

We headed for Paducah after doing a couple of things in town. Sparky didn’t get to go with us.

We had kind of a hard time at HFT because they didn’t have  what I needed.  I decided to get something smaller plus a few other things that I need, well, want.

We stopped back in Sikeston, Linda needed stuff for tomorrow and I went to Lowe’s to get a couple of pieces of tile to play with later!

My hotspot is running out of time and I still have a lot of time left.  It started with 3.5Gigabytes and I have only used 2.6Gigabytes.  We are trying tonight to get more of it used.  Have to buy more tomorrow.  Well time to say Night Y’all….

No comments:

Post a Comment