Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thursday June 27th(b) 2013

The slower I go the behinder I get!  I am really getting bad at posting my blog.  Probably doesn’t bother anyone except me and I have a hard time remembering what we did on a special day like ThursdaySmile..

If I remember right I didn’t work today.  I think that since Grant is mowing I am taking the day off.  Now to remember what we did….

I think we went to town to pick up a few things, Don and Cheryl are coming in for the air show in Cape.

Linda got things straightened up around the house and we took it easy tonight and watched a little TV.  Not a lot going on so I am going to say Night Y’all….

Well, I should have checked before writing this blog because this makes two for today and I don’t really know what I wrote in the other one, what a way to keep track of our doings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment