Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday Jan 20th 2010


Well, I had a lot to put on this page but I can't seem to get it downloaded. Sooooo here is a short version, we had a storm last night, kind of wondered if our camper was going to stay upright. The wind really blew hard, enough to get rain into our furnace and camper, but if only lasted a couple of hours I think. I went to sleep so I'm not sure. I know the power went off, lucky most of our stuff runs on 12 volts. We didn't know the power was off until we went to bed.




This morning looks like a beautiful day, may be a good day to travel. The sun is shining and so far the wind isn't blowing. We are going to head out to Safford AZ to see David and Marian and their son Shawn. I think it will only be a couple hundred miles so should be a short day. We have a lot of packing to do, like getting the car on the tow dolley etc. I need to get Linda up and we need to get packing.




I have a lot to write about our family in San Diego and that will probably come later....Happy travels...
Thought I would enclose a picture of our camper. It is small but is pretty comfortable....Bye for now...

1 comment:

  1. It was quite windy last night, wasn't it?
    When I looked out this morning and saw the sunshine and blue skies and very little wind, I told Don that it looked like a good day for y'all to travel.
    Do you have wifi at your park in Safford?

    ReplyDelete