Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MY DAD

Well, I thought that I would write a little about my Father, Frank Marshall Floto.   My Dad was born December 22nd 1908 and lived to be over 100 years old.  My Dad may not have been a well know movie star or a well known politician (oh I hope not) but my Dad was a great inspiration to me and I believe all my brothers and sisters.  Dad had ethics, especially work ethics.  Dad did a job and did it right.  I thought about that for a long time and I saw that people respected him for this and even though he wasn’t wealthy money wise he was wealthy in other ways that mean a lot more than money.  Dad lived a simple life and I think he enjoyed living and all the people around him.   I don’t think I will ever live up to the ethics he had but I try and try not to disappoint any of my family or the ones that I work for or make a contract or promise with.  I am putting a picture of my Dad and Marian in January 2009.  Love ya Dad…..

No comments:

Post a Comment