Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunday


OK I'm on a roll now, found out how to do this at least once. I needed to add Sunday, went to church with Pastor Don and LaVon Baker at Sunscape RV Park in Casa Grande. Played some Zilch then went to a concert at their park. Sarah Getto, a 25 year old girl, blind from birth and talented like you wouldn't believe. One of the best concerts I think i have been to. I am putting on a picture of her and Don and LaVon. We met Don and LaVon at Coffeyville, KS also, he was our chaplin, which we really needed at Coffeyville. Working at Amazon.com wasn't the greatest job in the world but the workampers were. We had a great time there and met a lot of great workampers and friends Don and LaVon. Hope that we get to see each other again, may the Lord bless and keep you in all you do...

PS..Another picture that wasn't the greatest...I'm not as good as you LaVon at taking pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Joel!! You are really getting the "hang of it."
    We are enjoying you being here so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm so glad I can follow your travels now and keep up with your busy, interesting life!! Let us know when you get back this way--we would love to see you!
    Take care!!
    Hugs,
    Destiny

    ReplyDelete