Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday Jan 28, 2010

100_1041

100_1044

Here are a couple of pictures, the top one is a gigantic road runner and the little sign behind it says  “BEWARE OF SNAKES”.  I don’t like snakes, but I think roadrunners do.  I don’t remember exactly where this was but it was somewhere in Texas on the way to Kerrville.  The bottom picture is a picture of the Guadalupe River.    We are sitting in the camper now, it is raining, not hard, but hard enough to get wet if I try to do anything outside. Guess my blog has my attention right now.  Really would like to travel on to Canyon Lake today but I might melt if I go outside.  There isn’t any real hurry anyway.  I’m not sure I want to be this close to the Guadalupe if we get severe weather (lots of rain etc).  This is the “Hill Country”.  There are a lot of hills, beautiful though.

100_1040

This picture is the same rest area, beautiful.  Thought this was an excellent picture.  Linda said this was before we got to Ft Stockton, Must have been close to El Paso, anyway it was a beautiful sight where ever it was.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had time to get the blog caught up! Also, good to know where you are. Enjoy the Guadalupe River! It's so beautiful in the Hill Country.
    We miss y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone wants to see a larger version of the pictures, left click, then to get back click on the arrow up in the upper left hand corner (back arrow)

    ReplyDelete