Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Jan 19th 2010

OK This is Tuesday and we had a great day today.  Went to Coolidge, AZ to the bank and got a few things taken care of.  We had lunch at a little ice cream place which turned out to be very nice.  Linda got a BBQ and I had a frito chili pie.  We also had some ice cream after that.  We took off to see Don and LaVon again and played a round of Zilch.  Had a good time.  LaVon checked my blog and showed me how to post it.  I have to back track in time to get some things on here that I really want to post.  I am going to put on a couple of pictures of my brothers and sisters taken at my Dad’s funeral last year.  I figured this would be the last time we would all be together.  I was right, my oldest sister passed away in December 2009 after a long illness.

100_0242 100_0238

In the above picture we are in order of our age… Well, on the left is Geoff who represents my oldest brother Kenneth who died when I was very young.  Sister Anthony Clare (Barbara Floto) just passed away in December.  Fred Floto, Edward Floto, Sister Margaret Anne (Betty Gay Floto), me  and my youngest brother Dennis.  In the middle is Marian Floto, our step mother, and the picture above on the left is Bill Morris and his wife Sandy.  Bill is Marian’s son and in the rest in the picture are the spouses of the boys, Geoff and Karen, Fred and Joan, Ed and Larena, Joel and Linda and Dennis and Joan.  As far as travels go, Linda and I will be heading out in the morning (I think) on our way to Safford AZ to visit friends we met in Bowling Green KY.  Hopefully it won’t be raining or windy tomorrow.  I will definitely  write more tomorrow and if we don’t get to leave I will definitely put more in here about out family in San Diego.  I will do it anyway but my be in a few days.  Take care everyone and may the Lord bless and keep you…..

2 comments:

  1. You can tell your readers to double click on the pictures if they want to see a larger view. Then they will need to hit the "back" arrow to go back to the blog.
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came across your pictures including Marian Floto. Marian and I are related through the Brink family. I met her about 2000 at the family farm outside of Dixon for the first time.. What a wonderful lady. Is she still living? I knew about her after Janet Scott wrote the book about Joshua Brink and Rebecca Cole.
    Elsie Harmon

    ReplyDelete