Friday, January 22, 2010

Audrey Kaye (Floto) Stover

100_0754

This is Audrey Kaye Stover with her 3 kids Gianna 13, Kedric 10 and Jared 10.  Audrey (Dee Dee) works in the San Diego School system as a dietician which she really enjoys, also that is what she went to school for. Not everyone gets the job that they want and are trained for.  Gianna is a horse lover.  I think she would be at home on a ranch so she could be around horses all the time.  Jared is a gamer, well, that is what I call it.  He said he would like to create computer games and I hope that he pursues his dreams.  Kedric likes to cook, especially baking.  He learned to make biscuits and has people buying them from him….Go Kedric.  I also like to bake and I would like to have checked out the way he makes his biscuits.  We made pizza and cinnamon rolls together.  Had a great time and it turned out quite good.  We ate it anyway and we are still here to talk about it.   Linda made the fixings for the pizza, Kedric and I made the crusts.  Jared and Kedric both have something like a skate board but it twists in the middle and you don’t have to push yourself, quite amazing equipment.  They all ride them (except Dee). 

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific trio of kiddos! Gianna is a girl after my own heart... LOVE horses.
    How special that you got to bake with Kedric. You are a great granddad!

    ReplyDelete