Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tuesday Jan 26, 2010

Well, we are still in Vado, NM and it is cold.  I am not sure but I think our water froze up.  I took the hose off and brought it inside for awhile.  I didn’t turn the water off and I just looked out the window and I have a faucet on wide open and a little river flowing down the road.  Guess it was frozen, thought they had turned it off again maybe.  Oh well.

We will be on the road again this morning heading to either Van Horn or Fort Stockton, probably Fort Stockton, it is about 260 miles, not to bad a drive I don’t think.  Guess we are in for another cold snap.  Hasn’t warmed up yet, I think the cold weather is following us.

I am having problems with my computer this morning, can’t get online so I will have to post this later, maybe this evening when we stop.

Well, we made it to Fort Stockton and stayed in a small campground there. The weather is pretty nice, windy, but still kind of warm….Have to travel on though.

No comments:

Post a Comment