Thursday, January 21, 2010

RAINY DAY

We arrived last night here in Safford AZ, our friends David and Marian met us and helped us get hooked up and settled in.  As I said it is raining and our slide out leaks.  I put it in this morning after stepping in some water.  It isn’t raining hard or blowing so I’m not sure what they did at LaMesa RV but it didn’t leak during the storm but now….I’ve seen a rainbow twice this morning and haven’t gotten a picture of it..

100_0971

This is another picture of Hank and Glady.  We visited with them one afternoon and had a great time.  This is a little better picture than the other one.

100_0972

Don and LaVon on our last day in Casa Grande.  With all the traveling we do I am sure we will cross paths somewhere in the future…

100_0976

LaVon and Linda (one “L”) posing for their picture.  Had a great time. May God bless and keep you both healthy and happy.

1 comment: