Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Jan 25th 2010

Well, we started on our little voyage this morning.  Left David and Marian’s place at Safford AZ about 10AM.  Had a great little trip to Vado NM with no problems to speak of.  I always worry about the car behind us (the toad) and wonder if it is doing OK. 

We got to the Vado RV Park and found out they are having pump problems and we thought about going on but I think we will be able to make it on the water that we have.  Hopefully they will have it fixed early in the morning.

It was pretty warm here actually, about 60 degrees I think. It is 7:30pm now and very chilly outside.  I think it is supposed to get close to freezing tonight.  Will keep the covers tight.

We will head on tomorrow I think to Van Horn TX and may stay a couple days there because bad weather is supposed to hit again. (I need a haircut too:-)

Will write more tomorrow probably, everyone have a great day….Joel

1 comment:

  1. This is a test to see how the comment section works. I know I have problems with everything so this may be the way to do it without getting into to much trouble.

    ReplyDelete