Thursday, January 21, 2010

California Kids

I am trying to get some pictures of the kids and grankids put on my blog. I am still having a little problem getting the pictures in right. The picture below is Linda, Kim and grandson Jacob. We went to Santa Barbara for parents week to see Jacob and UC Santa Barbara. We had a great time and the campus was really nice. We are proud of all our kids and grandkids and seeing them going through life and growing into adulthood is just amazing. Jacob is studying to be a marine biologist, and that fits into his lifestyle being a surfer, swimmer and water polo nut. I'm sure that Jacob will succeed in most anything he does. We were very surprised when he told us he learned to play the guitar!! He taught himself. That takes a lot of determination and self control. Wish I had that determination. Kim and Dave, Jacob's parents have taught him well and been there for him to help and encourage him.

No comments:

Post a Comment