Friday, January 29, 2010

Lake Pointe Resort, Canyon Lake TX

100_1054

100_1049

Had a pretty good and safe trip from Kerrville TX to Lake Pointe Resort in Canyon Lake TX.  It was windy and since this is the hill country, it was pretty hilly.  The top picture is Charles and Pat.  We worked here at the same time in the summer of 2007.  Had a great time with them and have been keeping in touch with them ever since.  The bottom picture is Bill Irvine (SOB)  Same Old Bill.  We all got together tonight and went to the Italian Garden Restaurant for some excellent Italian food.  Linda and I shared a pizza.  We love their pizza.  It is just cheese with Afredo sauce.  It is excellent.  I will take more pictures and put more in here tomorrow.  Didn’t have my camera at the restaurant.  I just can’t remember to take it with me all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Now, Joel, you simply must remember to take your camera with you, EVERYWHERE. You just have to. :-)

    ReplyDelete