Monday, January 25, 2010

Pastor Dalmus Meeks, Jane and Kara

Wanted to get a little bit in about our Pastor in Rock Falls IL.  Pastor Meeks started Harvest Time Bible Church I believe in 1982, but may have missed that by a year or 2.  Linda and I started attending when it was quite small, about 90 members, and stayed there until we started traveling in 2000 or 2001, give or take a few years.  We enjoy Harvest Time and all the people that attend there.  It has grown so much since we have been traveling that we don’t know very many people anymore.  We still enjoy listening to Dalmus preach though.  We don’t get up home nearly as much as we would like.  I guess being retired is just to busy for us.  I like to travel around and do different jobs so we don’t really stay in one place for a very long time.  If anyone gets close to Rock Falls, IL  look up Harvest Time Bible Church and check it out.  I am sure you won’t be disappointed because like I said Dalmus is an excellent preacher……God bless you Dalmus, Jane and Kara.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Joel and Linda. You don't know me but I knew Pastor Dalmus when he was my pastor 37 years ago in cochella, Ca. He was instrumental in what happened the next 37 years. I just located him on the web at HTBC but can't find any contact information. I realize this might be an intrusion but could you please give Dalmus my e-mail rontherev@gmail.com. Thank you, Pastor Ron Houghtaling.

    ReplyDelete