Monday, February 4, 2013

Sunday February 3rd 2013

Super Bowl Sunday and I don’t even know who is playing.  Linda wants to watch just to see the new commercials but I think they will be repeated later, in fact, this is Monday, and I still don’t know who played and who won!  I’m sure I will see it on TV later.

 

I am feeling much better even though the cough is still hanging on and Linda is feeling better but hers is still kind of bad.

Our kitchen is coming along great but I am not going to put in pictures of it until it is finished and it should be done tomorrow.

Mary came over around 1PM and we got to finish the back splash and Mary did an excellent job.  She is coming back tomorrow at 8AM to grout the whole thing and then on Tuesday I will seal it and we will then have our kitchen back…YES!!!  We have been without a kitchen now for about a week and a half, seems longer than that though.

I think I have a picture of one of the ladies “Happy Hour” get together..

P1010468

The ladies get together and have a good time discussing things, lots of laughs, I can hear them sometimes!  They are at Cheryl’s place this time.

 

Well, the kitchen is the big news, right now other than that there isn’t a lot going on around here.  The weather has been gorgeous!  It has been in the seventies and the wind finally quit blowing hard.

We had a bible study last Friday after the coffee, and it was very interesting. Kermit led it and next Friday I guess it will be my turn.  Think we will try to discuss the “unforgiveable sin”.  May discuss more than that though, we will have to see when the time comes.

Well, with the work on the kitchen, the Texas Crud and the surgery I haven’t been feeling the greatest and hopefully I will get back into the swing of things with this blog.  So easy to just let it go and not do it.

Time to say Night Y’all….

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like good friendships! Get better Dad!!! Love you both! Brenna :)

    ReplyDelete