Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wednesday February 13th 2013

Had more odd jobs to do today.  I removed the vent over the stove and painted it.  Not a fun job but it looks a little better.  I put it back in and also put in the vent we bought the other day.  Not an easy job  but I got it. Things are coming together, and I’m starting to run out of things to do.  May have to start another project, well, maybe next year. Bathroom next year,  didn’t want to get it all done this year.

I took the car down to the car wash this afternoon and got the salt spray off of it.  I noticed that  the oil needs to be changed.  Probably before we leave.

We went to the clubhouse this evening for root beer floats. Had a good time.

I played games on the computer and thought this would be a good time to catch up on my blog. 

HI FRANK!

Time to say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment