Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wednesday February 6th 2013

Today is Linda’s birthday!  I got her up around 6:30AM so she could go with Mary and Cheryl to a craft show!  First thing she said was “this isn’t fun”!  Linda isn’t a morning person!

 

After Linda left Sparky and I went to Wal Mart for a few things.  I wanted to get a card and a cake for her. She specifically wanted a white cake with butter cream frosting.  I also stopped at Walgreen’s for a box of Cello chocolate covered cherries.

When I got home I did a little more cleaning, trying to get the house back in order again.  Still have a long way to go.

We got to take a nap this afternoon!  It was pretty warm but there was a really nice breeze blowing.  There was a record broken today, got really close to 90, not sure what the record was though.

Went to Excalibur tonight for supper.  Linda invited a bunch to come along.  I think we ended up with about ten people there.  We even got to dance a couple of dances!

P1010518

We left at 8PM and Linda invited most of them over for cake and ice cream.

P1010521

Pink and purple cake!  Tasted good.

I may put another picture of the kitchen in tomorrow, maybe.

Time to say Night Y’all…

2 comments:

  1. hello joel, glad you are having a good time. we are in florida for the month. take care.

    ReplyDelete