Sunday, February 17, 2013

Saturday February 16th 2013

Linda still isn’t feeling well so I let her sleep in again today.  I told her I would like to go to Tiger Direct to look at a Google Computer. 

During the time I let her sleep I decided to do a few things.  The handles on the doors under sink are way to low for me, may be OK for Linda but to low for me so I moved them up.  Not a real easy job but I did it and it is a lot easier to open the doors with the handles now instead of using the top of the door.  After I moved the handles I filled the old holes with caulk and then painted the doors.  Looks OK, not professional by any means but OK.

When Linda got up I asked if she noticed anything different, I even pointed at the handles and she asked if I cleaned them so I had to tell her I moved them.  Works for me!

We went to the store after she got ready and we drove past it three times before we finally found it but we stopped at Shepler’s first and I got a pair of boots, not really cowboy boots but on that line.  Most I have ever spent on a pair of shoes!  They cost $130 but we got a $20 coupon so didn’t hurt quite so bad…

P1010556

They are very comfortable and have leather soles, for dancing, and I’m sure it won’t improve my dancing!  My tennis shoes seemed to work just fine.

We stopped at Tiger Direct (drove past it the first two times) to look at a Google Computer with the Chrome OS.  They don’t have them, never seen them but we have to order it through them, sounds OK to me  but I would really like to have seen one and played with it a little bit.  The salesman didn’t know anything about the system but would like to play with one himself.

Stopped at a Mexican grocery store and got some pork rinds, delicious!   They are pretty expensive, $6 a pound so I didn’t get very many.  I’m also pretty sure they are good for you, you know, fried pork fat!

I had Don stop over around 6 PM and we finished putting on the last of the trim by the stove.  Needed two people one to hold the stove and the other to staple  it to the side.

We watched two movies this afternoon, “Here Comes the Boom” something like that with Kevin James and the other was “Impossible” and it was about the tsunami in Asia a few years back.  It was pretty good but showed how things were and it wasn’t good!  (Move was good)

Went to bed pretty early, I have a hard time staying awake in the evening so guess I will say Night Y’all…

No comments:

Post a Comment