Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thursday February 21st 2013

I did it again, I have procrastinated and now it is Sunday so I will try to remember what we did on Thursday, that won’t be easy, I can’t hardly remember what we did this morning!

There was dance practice this morning and we didn’t go to that, so that’s one thing we didn’t do!  Didn’t go to the dance tonight either, so that is two things we didn’t do!

I am going to say this is the day we went to Wal Mart and I bought a new printer.  I got a Kodak printer and Kodak isn’t in business anymore but I have been looking at these for a long time now and decided it was now or never.  I do have a problem though, my computer doesn’t have a DVD drive so I can’t download the  drivers for the printer. After looking at the instructions I thought they said the drivers were installed in the printer so I hooked up my computer and everything was there except the driver. The printer does have a card reader and a scanner so I started printing pictures of “Flat Stanley” and his adventures with us.  Better go back a couple of steps, I had these pictures developed at Wal Mart and most of them I didn’t like and that is why I am printing them on the computer.

I have a document I want to print and it is on my computer so I hooked up Linda’s computer and downloaded the drivers on it then I copied the drivers to an SD card.  Worked pretty good but still wouldn’t work so the internet was just good enough to download what I didn’t have and now I can hook up my computer to the printer.  I finally got my document printed, took me about a half hour to correct mistakes.   I really had a hard time typing on this computer but I think it turned out OK.

Downloading the stuff for drivers took me most of the evening.  Hard to compute and watch my favorite shows! 

The was about all for today I think.  Good day and not a lot going on so…. Night Y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment