Sunday, February 24, 2013

Friday February 22nd 2013

Got Linda up early this morning, we have having coffee at the clubhouse and I really like going to them, lots of fun, talking and laughs!  A couple from New Brunswick Canada hosted it this morning and they went above and beyond coffee and donuts, they had a humongous bowl of delicious fruit and donuts, coffee cake and other goodies, excellent!

At 9:30 we have a bible study and Kermit led it.  It is a good discussion topic, a book by Tony Dunge.  He has some excellent points and we have a really good discussion on it.  Kermit says next week we will go over the first eight chapters of Romans.  Should be interesting.  I think there were ten or twelve of us in attendance.  Different denominations and that really makes it interesting, no fighting, we all know we have different ideas of different subjects and we all agree to disagree and we all go away learning something different from others.  Very interesting.

Well, I got the pictures printed and we went to the post office to mail them.  I had to get a box because we had a few different things to send with the pictures.  Hopefully Alexa will like the pictures.

I was going to put a picture in here of Alexa but I don’t have any on this computer.  Maybe I can get Brenna to send one to me???

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, took it easy and watched some TV etc….Night Y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment